Saturday, March 8, 2014

Logan made something phenomenal

I'm testing out something one of my good, foreign, Australian blog-colleagues made.  It's an incredible accomplishment.  It lets you create a table using a widget on his website, and then the widget automates the table, and then it creates a permanent catalogue of the automated table widget on his webpage, and then you can place the automated table widget on your own webpage.  I turned several of my most used tables into automated table widgets and it took me only a minute or two.

FOR INSTANCE

100 Animals

100 Potions

Random Rooms That Don't Suck

and

The Black Jungles of Abazidun

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE THAT A PERSON COULD CREATE WITH THIS AMAZING WEBPAGE!

If you have a lot of random tables, you should automate all of them using Logan's website!  Please do that and contribute to the greater good of the entire world! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment